Come join us for two and a half days of freestyle weaving in Joshua Tree desert.
- Where: Sweet P Ranch in Joshua Tree California - accommodation in main house or choice of airstream trailers
- When: Friday March 20, 2015 to Sunday March 22,2015 at 4 pm
- Class description: join us for this 2.5 day weaving workshop taught by the amazingly talented Inuit/ Australian designer Stephanie Papik. In this class, students will learn the basics of freestyle weaving. Stephanie will walk you through the fundamentals of warping your own loom and weaving. You will have at least 3 completed weaves at the end of the weekend and all the knowledge to do more in your future weaving journey!
This Moonrise Creative Camp includes:
- 2 days of weaving workshops
- 1 hour Inuit Weaving Circle Teaching
- 1 hour Dreamcatcher workshop
- Weaving materials for 10 hours of weaving
- 2 nights accommodation* (based on shared occupancy)
- 2 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 2 dinners
- 1 hour " Healing Sound Bath" at the Integratron in Landers California
*Rooms are shared with one other person. Unfortunately, there is no opportunity for single rooms.
This Moonrise Creative Camp is limited to 10 people.
Fee: $975.00 Canadian Dollars - Early bird price until February 14, 2015 (airfare/ transportation is not included)
all sales are final - no returns or exchanges.